We are so happy to ShantiMayi returns to Sweden, For the first time ever, gives a basic course with Chameli Ardagh, Founder of Awakening Women: Wisdom / Sophia Empowerment Intensive – a gathering of women. In addition, she provides a private full-day workshop, and Sacred Circle. Welcome!
ShantiMayi provides a stream of wisdom, a flow of blessing and encouragement and inspiration for all. She reminds us over and over again - not least through its own way of life - to return to the wisdom and clarity that is in our hearts. There one finds problematic situations real solutions in the integrity and boundless love.
ShantiMayi have traveled around the world and guided people on how to “living spirituality” in the daily lives of more than 25 years. By gathering interested in satsang (Sanskrit is sat for truth, song comes from the word sangha, Community), or Sacred Circle as she calls it, she wholeheartedly supports our maturity on the path of spiritual discovery within ourselves.
All are welcome to meet ShantiMayi in Sacred Circle *:
- Sun 14 June at. 19.00 – 21.00.
- Mon. 15 June at. 18.00 – 21.00 (Included in One day intensive med ShantiMayi, see below.) This evening's Sacred Circle includes chanting (music and song) Ellen Molnia, starting at. 18.00. Sacred Circle starts at. 19.00.
addition: One day Intensive med ShantiMayi
- Mon. 15 June at. 9.00 – 15.00, and 18.00 – 21.00
On this day we will be part of a special ceremony from the Kogi tribe in Colombia: a people who “taking care of the Earth's heart for millennia”. ShantiMayi have a relationship with them that goes back twenty years, and she will now have their blessing to share this initialization.
See an acclaimed BBC documentary about the Kogi-people:
We will also meditate together with ShantiMayi, which leads us into a “Sublime Attitude”-meditation for deep inner peace. Full day ends in the evening with c:a one-hour music and singing with wonderful Ellen Molnia, samt Sacred Circle.
Read more for full day - ShantiMayi tells of Kogi-people M.M..
*Sacred Circle is a time when ShantiMayi and participants can raise issues, concerns and share their experiences; spiritually stimulating exchange between the sincere and interested people. Speaking this says ShantiMayi:
– I feel every question is important. Like grains of sand can be piled just so high, until the hill of sand collapses. The seeds are cracking open with every inquiry. At some point one will be required from within, to take the answer and discover for oneself where the answer is directing. After all, answers are not answers, they are directives. Questions are seeds drifting in the wind, finding fertile ground… And then…the seeds crack open and take root… so to blossom fully in the hearts and open minds of sincere people.
Follow the link to see all the different types of tickets and prices. You have the option to choose combined ticket (a ticket to all events) after clicking “buy” in any event included.
- One day Intensive Monday 15 June costs 1100 SEK including evening chanting with Ellen Molnia and Sacred Circle.
- ShantiMayis Sacred Circle Sunday 14 June costs 250 SEK. On Monday, 15 June costs 300 SEK as it included an hour of music and singing with Ellen Molnia.
- Wisdom / Sophia Empowerment Intensive for women, med Chameli Ardagh and ShantiMayi, 3495 SEK.
- OFFER: ALL for 4 495 SEK! This price includes:
Wisdom / Sophia Intensive med Chameli & ShantiMayi
Sacred Circle with ShantiMayi Sunday 14 June
Full day with ShantiMayi including evening chanting and Sacred Circle Monday 15 June
More information about ShantiMayi:
Photo by Bibbe Friman.